Friday, January 17, 2014

In A Mirror Darkly

I have been thinking about this for a while now; every day and night for a month, + a thousand days.  I've been thinking about the black swan come to roost here on planet earth; and how its arrival has irrevocably changed everything across the board for every living thing on the planet, except maybe the cockroaches.   No other single event in the whole of human history has had the potential to end human history, and this one hits home in the deepest way possible, for me.

The best years of my life were when I followed my lifelong dream to Alaska back in 1975, and made it my home.  I settled in and around the town of Ketchikan, married and started a family.  In the fullness of time I even realized my dream of living out in the wilderness, away from civilization.  Life was good!  As far as I was concerned at the time, I was here for the duration.  Unfortunately, my wife had a dream or two of her own; which included everything I'd put together, except for me!  The best blindside is the one you never see coming, and this one came out of nowhere.  Without warning, in the dead of winter my wife ran off with my best friend, taking my daughter, & son with them.  It happens every day of the week, and yet we're always Godsmacked when it happens.  I think all us guys are alike in that regard, despite the statistics, and the horrendous difficulty humans have with fidelity & loyalty to begin with...we never think it's gonna happen to us...until it does!

Alaska, the Lost frontier

A few years after the divorce I migrated back to the lower 48, but my children and former wife remained in Alaska, where they continue to reside today.  Over the years my daughter and I have established a rhythm of communication which sometimes sees considerable time pass between letters or phone calls; and one of those long dry spells came to an abrupt if not semi-frantic stop the day Fukushima happened.  Being that her mom is quite intelligent, and her dad can hold his own; my daughter is...way smarter than either parent.  This has always pleased me before, but now it just confounds me.  When I called her; it was to verify that she was planning on getting out as soon as possible considering the proximity and being down wind from Japan.  To my utter amazement she explains how it is that leaving is just out of the question; considering it meant leaving a 12 year staff position at work, and uprooting my three grandkids.   Godsmacked!!

Not only was my daughter reluctant to even consider relocation, she went on to explain her point of view to me.  She explained that she had My blood in her veins, and therefore placed an extremely high value on independence, and being able to enjoy the things about Alaska that make it so special.  She said she refused to live her life in fear of every little danger the world had to offer.  Yup, that's My kid alright, and like I said, smarter that either parent.  In fact, that should be the new tourism campaign logo:
Alaska!!  It's to Die for

Unfortunately one of her very favorite things about being an Alaskan is catching, and eating the famed Alaska salmon.  It used to be one of mine as well, so I understand.  We've had us a couple of long phone calls since, and each time spoke of the bioaccumulation of radiation in pacific seafood being a risk.  My daughter put it to me this way: "Dad, we both agree it's a risk, what we disagree on is acceptability of that risk!"  I tried to explain that it just didn't make sense to knowingly eat radioactive seafood, on top of the background radiation we all are exposed to, as well as the medical kind from X-rays and such, but it didn't change her mind at all, didn't even budge it!  Then, last summer she calls to say that they are sending out boxes of smoked salmon to relatives & friends in the lower 48; and did I want one?  In a show of silent solidarity with my daughter, I said "Absolutely, put me down for one."  Because radiation is a tasteless killer, the smoked salmon was as delicious as I remembered.


When you take in the big picture on the fukushima future we all are facing; it becomes easier to appreciate my daughters perspective.  There is no place to run to.  There is no safety, anywhere, its in the air, its in the oceans, its in the rain & the food chain.  That big picture gets much uglier when we factor in GMO food-like-products, and the tons of corexit sprayed & dumped in the gulf after the BP oil spill.  With each passing day the environment becomes more toxic and our food more poisonous; our "leaders" more ruthless and psychopathic.  Excuse me; but has anyone here stopped to wonder just where it is we're being led? 

As I recently said, it seems like I've been watching all this develop, and fester into the current state of malignancy most of my life.  No matter the issue, or subject; eyeballs invariably rolled and minds slammed shut whenever I tried to discuss any line of thought which departed too far from the official party line or socially accepted limits.  Denial and cognitive dissonance are old foes of mine, as they appear every time I've ever tried to expand a mind...or even wedge an idea in thru existing cracks therein.  They are formidable foes indeed: as they are impervious to facts, science, logic and truth, while having inexhaustible supplies of  righteous certitude & unwarranted loyalty to our captors.  Always a tough nut to crack.

The Plane of Desolation

In one of his books, I think it was The Whispering Winds of Change, the late Stuart Wilde spoke of making progress upon the spiritual path; the peaks, pitfalls, setbacks and victories - that sort of thing.  Then he spoke of coming to what he called the Plane of Desolation.  Stuart described it as a barren & featureless landscape where no discernable path forward could be found.  Raise your hand if that sounds at all familiar; if it just about describes how you are feeling spiritually these days.   Ahhh, just as I thought, a nice show of hands indeed!  So here we are on the plane of desolation.  We cannot go back to where we came, because there is just no putting the nuclear genie back in the bottle.  Neither is there any path forward, why?  Because we are out beyond the reach of history; in a no-mans-land that would have given Rod Serling 3D nightmares.  As we used to say in Vietnam, "We're walking point on this one."  Nobody has ever irradiated the entire planet with nuclear radiation before, so there isn't exactly a manual on what we should do next, not that there is really anything to be done at this late date.  We not only allowed the nuclear genie to escape the bottle; we've given him a thousand day and counting head start on destroying everything that lives on this planet, except for those roaches of course, without lifting a finger, or even telling the truth for that matter. 
Life here on the plane of desolation is bizarre to say the very least, and some days it gets downright creepy.  Sin Eaters and Heyokas lurk in the shadows, feeding on the doubts & fears of those wandering about lost, trying to make sense of it all, or even any part of it.   Dream killers abound here as well, because they love the taste of fresh meat, and there's an awful lot of dead dreams littering this place these days, and more on the way.  Then you have all the sleepwalkers, about seven billion of them who are in a walking comatose state of disbelief; unable to comprehend, sensory overload, synaptic dysfunction.  If we had seven billion critical thinking, pissed off humans to work with, maybe a little something might be salvaged, like a slim chance for the survival of our species.  But all we have are the sleepwalkers, and oh yeah, something else, an awful lot of lightworkers are starting to become jaded, and tired now.  Resignation sets in after such a long sojourn, and the demons in their dreams scream at them, "Why bother?"  Team Dark is way ahead on points.

Mankind has made it from the stone age, to the silicone age on science and hard, indisputable facts, and the benefits of it are readily apparent to us all.  Just let the unthinkable actually happen, and all that goes right out the window as we're abruptly ushered into the age of magical thinking where unicorns make radiation harmless, because our denial, err, uh  I mean mind is just that powerful!!  No science or facts required.  Others prefer to make up their own facts, or else just use the ones the government supplies, such as the whopper about all the radiation in the pacific ocean is dissipated because there's so much water.  It dissipated all right: Right into all the fish we eat, all the marine mammals, seaweed, shrimp, sardines, krill and herring.  The radiation dissipated into our food chain; and already, after only a thousand days we're seeing mutations in life all over the planet, not just in sea life.  I think maybe one reason we're seeing mutations so soon is due to the nature of the Mox Fuel at Fukushima -  that extra high grade super potent weapons grade stuff they were making, which is just one more thing that the officials don't want to talk about.*

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." ~ Aldous Huxley

You can take Fracking, Chemtrails, Corexit and all the oil ever spilled in our oceans; and it all means nothing compared to the legacy we will reap from Fukushima - There is no other topic as far as the continuation of the human race is concerned. It's simply incomprehensible to me that the Tokyo Olympics are still scheduled to take place in 2020, they certainly aren't using anything remotely close to 20/20 vision!  Unmitigated Insanity!  What kind of an ego is required for an athlete to want to compete in a seething soup of nuclear radiation when they know full well it means lingering illness followed by a horrid death?  But wait, wait - Tepco says the readings are falling, and that by 2020 Tokyo will be scrubbed clean & safe.  Are you folks really willing to trust your genetic future to these raving madmen?  What choice do any of us have?  At this point the only thing accomplished by all the  world class lying surrounding all things Fukushima is maybe putting off mass global rioting for another day, or week.  Actually, maybe not!  When I consider how many currently occurring atrocities the human race is collectively ignoring right along with Fukushima it makes me wonder if our species is still capable of, or even willing,  to revolt against our self appointed psychopathic "leaders."  Eight years of the smirking chimp didn't get our dander up enough to cause a stir, and so far neither has eight more years of even worse behavior from the savior Obama.  

They say that how a person dies says more about them than how they lived; and ya know what, the same thing applies to an entire species.  Care to hazard a wild guess at what humanities's global denial syndrome is saying about our species just now?  didn't think so!  Not only is humanity not fighting back, but it now seems we've chosen the blindfold option for this execution, this genocide.  You (all of you) have no idea how disgusted & disappointed I am with you...and embarrassed to even be associated with you.  When I was in Vietnam there was but a single prime directive for survival: Never quit - Never surrender because if you did either, likely as not you were dead.  Humanity has done both, and because of it we will all reap the whirlwind.  I thank you, your mutated children thank you; and if they were going to live long enough to give you grand kids, you probably wouldn't recognize them as human, but I'm certain they'd also thank you for safeguarding their future so diligently!


-Reply to Jim Kirwan-
A few years before becoming a blogger I was content to fire off the occasional essay - inspired in no small way by the writing of Jim Kirwan.  After being an avid follower of his work for some time, one day my little voice said to write to him, so I did.  I felt both pleased & complimented to actually get a reply, imagining how busy the fellow must be.  We ping-ponged a few emails back and forth on the general subject of the Neocon grab for total control, and societies general apathy to same.  a few days ago I was cleaning some outdated files from my hard drive, and came across said emails and got immersed into reading them.  Here then, is my message in reply to Jim, after asking his advice to an aspiring writer....

"Hi Jim:
You said it helps to write about what really bugs me, so taking your advice here goes.

Having followed independent & alternative news for many years as (hopefully) millions of us do, the mind simply boggles as with each year the revealed truth gets uglier and the crimes more unthinkable.  The internet is replete with sites devoted to educating the public, raising the alarm, and sounding the clarion call to arms.  There is no lack or even shortage of educated, intelligent and articulate discourse on these sites.  Folks might even conceivably self-educate themselves to fully-informed status on youtube alone; the sheer mass of data is so great. We’ve learned not only the past crimes of the global elite but their future agenda as well, in ever more frightening detail, exasperated by corruption that is seemingly total, allowing crimes and criminals to proceed unhindered by accountability or morality.

Eleven years into this Orwellian nightmare and still the growing cacophony of protesting voices fail to actually result in any meaningful, organized resistance capable of tangible results.  An awfully tall order to be sure, and perhaps an unrealistic expectation as well; but isn’t that more or less the definition of hope?  Have the pacification technologies and various other assaults on human organisms proven simply too much to overcome?  Is there something being done somewhere by someone that might actually unite us all together long enough to throw the bums out; and the news just hasn’t reached me yet?  Is there not a single glimmer of hope on any horizon that we may yet prevail against these dark forces? 

Or is this one of those kinda times when by the time we fully realize just how fucked we really are…it’s already too late? 

The proportions of this nightmare undoubtedly have millions of people feeling like proverbial deer in the headlights, helpless and unable to resist, or even fight back…and we know all too well that the nail that sticks up is the one that gets hammered back down. We’ve been sealed in a box all these long years now.  We know we’re in a box, and it’s fixing to get smaller and wetter.  Being told constantly that we’re locked in a box seems to increase the confusion, and resignation of the population, if there is nobody also saying; “Here’s how we get out….” 
 
A beach full of people yelling Shark!! and no bloody lifeguards in sight might well sum up what’s bugging me.  It’s a case of cognitive dissonance, Jim, as my mind does not want to accept that it’s hopeless, that these evildoers cannot be thwarted, courted and hanged.  It’s hard to draw positive, hope filled conclusions when people fail to act by the millions and seemingly cannot be inspired or motivated into action.  We know the deck is stacked against us, the dice (and guns) are loaded and the odds always favor the house.  So what do you think personally Jim, is it game, set & match…or is there still an ember of hope faintly glowing somewhere; one that might be tended into a prairie fire?"

Be well,
 Chautauqua



Jim is still writing, as are so very many others; but are we doing it because we think that little spark might actually still exist somewhere, or because its the only way we know to retain our sanity in a world gone mad?  Here we all are, still running up & down the beach yelling "Shark, Shark" - but nobody is listening.  They're all numbed and dumbed down to the point of zombiehood.  The world can become a radioactive wasteland for the next million years or so...just don't mess with their cell phones!                                                             


I think about all the various things I'm doing 'for my health' and between the meds, the supplements, dietary restrictions & such it's become quite a regimen.  I ask myself, "Why bother?" when I can actually taste the GMO additives when I consume something containing them, which is fast becoming everything.  Or perhaps it's just the chemtrail residue, hard to say just where that metallic taste in the back of the throat  comes from these days.  Ya know, if Monsanto is so damn proud of their products, why don't they wanna label them?  It used to bother me, but not anymore.


Grasshopper - "But master what do I do when facing such overwhelming odds"
              Master Po - "You Lose!"

When you come right down to it I really have no idea why I ever expected your run-of-the-mill everyday humans to revolt en masse at the same time to save themselves; when it is historically clear what quisling cowards we are, as a race.  Always willing to let someone else come to the rescue; be it government, paramilitary groups, leprechauns, angels, aliens or 'God' himself. (why not Herself?)  Clergy & congress are just too busy boinking young boys to be bothered with doing their sworn jobs these days, along with about one thousand school teachers over the last five years who've had sex with their students.  We are truly a sick & perverted lot, ain't we?  Oh I know how hard it is to be honest with each other about such things, and perhaps even harder to be honest with ourselves, in the silence at the heart of things.  If we fail to protect our children from pedophiles, why would we protect them from radiation, or poison food from Monsanto?
Yes, I've been thinking about these things a lot lately, (someone has to) trying so hard just to understand why we humans deny the truth which is staring us right in the face, and refuse to do a single thing about it.  Every other living creature on this planet acts immediately to evade disaster when their life is threatened, but not humans.  And we're such a prideful lot we tell ourselves that dumb animals don't have a sense of self as humans do.  Offhand, I'd say that we are the dumb animals hereabouts.  We humans just continue strolling down the railroad track (the one with the bridge out up ahead) convinced the sound behind us is only the wind...yet we're too frightened to glance over our shoulder to be sure.

Who We Gonna Call? - Fearbusters?

Then I begin thinking about how very long I've been on this spiritual path, and my expectations of it.  I think about how by this time I kinda expected better results, something shiny and ethereal, or maybe the spirit of Stuart Wilde appearing in meditation, or a dream; something to let me know I'm on the right path, or even getting close to it.  There are folks on this planet who dedicate themselves to prayer, who are more or less in a constant state of prayer 24/7 year round.  I rather expect that they as well are maybe expecting better results from an all powerful, all knowing 'God'.  How about all the sexually abused and traumatized children who in a last hope for salvation turn to praying to 'God' to please make it stop?  

I wanna know, just exactly where 'God' is in all this insanity we consider acceptable, and even normal?  And, please, nobody suggest to me that it isn't for us to know the mind of our creator, because that's just more evasive denial & magical thinking.  Why in the world shouldn't we know the mind of our creator? Does 'he' have something to hide from us?  And since I'm on the subject of 'God'- who out there can explain to me who this dude was talking to when he supposedly said "Let there be light" - I mean after all, he was said to be alone at the time. What bovine excrement!
All of these things have been doing the Maytag routine; spinning round & round in my head as my mind tries to understand, and find some true meaning in this dystopian nightmare, and why as a species, humans are electing to ignore it.  My heart aches knowing that those I love are catching the concentrated brunt from that continuously erupting nuclear volcano.  I respect them for the honor in their point of view.  Unlike so many these days, my daughter isn't in denial about the lethality of her environment.  It may kill her in the end, but it will never rob her of her way of life.  A fully informed conscious choice, it used to be called having the courage of your convictions.  In the fullness of time my heart hopes she can live with the consequences of her decisions and choices.  Pick your spot, dig in for the duration, and try to create as much true joy and love as you can, because friends, things are only going to get worse from here on.
So that leaves an awful lot of zombies just going thru the motions, intentionally blind & oblivious to all things unthinkable.  Despite the built in irony, something just doesn't add up here !  The answer cannot be found using only the belief system currently in place, there seems to be some missing data, or concept that would tie it all together like an Agatha Christie mystery novel.  

Then a few nights ago as I was writing an email to a friend in Alaska, there it was!  
I sometimes have the TV on when I write, more as another presence in the room than anything to pay attention to, with the sound turned low enough to be barely audible; helps me concentrate.  So there I was at the keyboard composing my thoughts, when suddenly my television began making more sense than it ever has before.  A character in some new series or another was delivering his dialogue; his view of life while talking with a co-worker, and it dug into my brain like a tick, which if ya know my brain as well as I do, means there is something to it...pretty or otherwise.  So I will leave you here with what I heard: to make of it what you will.  I don't care... "I'm 'Charlie Mike', over." *

"It's all one ghetto man, a giant gutter in outer space.  I think Human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution.  We became too self-aware.  Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist, by natural law.  We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; this accretion of sensory experience and feeling - programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody...when in fact everybody's nobody.  I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight.  Brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."
                                                                    ~'Rust'  (True Detective) ~


 May the Source be with You!
*'Charlie Mike' Vietnam radio code for - "Continuing Mission"



 http://augureye.blogspot.com/2013/03/dancing-with-elephant-in-room.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2012/09/aquarius-rising-crossroads-in-time.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2013/12/creeping-dread-in-rage-of-aquarius.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2012/11/soul-searching-at-end-of-time.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2014/01/gotterdammerung.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2012/09/lobster-tales.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2013/04/deer-in-headlights.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2013/07/already-gone.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2013/07/death-by-thousand-cuts.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-trap-of-time.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2013/07/fukushima-deadly-silence.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2013/03/fukushima-monster-under-our-bed.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2013/03/video-fukushima-consciousness-set-your.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-mayan-countdown.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2013/03/archons-chemtrails.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-archon-agenda.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-archon-hologram.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2013/07/archon-endgame_24.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-for-black-swan.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2013/02/pernicious-evil-black-swan.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-zombie-apocalypse.html
http://augureye.blogspot.com/2013/02/dna-clouds-and-fairy-tales.html
     
2014 Alt-Media News Truther Honors Roll
          
   


40 comments:

  1. "No other single event in the whole of human history has had the potential to end human history, and this one hits home the deepest way possible,for me."
    Maybe that's the way human history always ends.

    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps Dave, but it's still worth the ride...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge Stuart Wilde fan, and was lucky enough to attend his last workshop in Las Vegas. His teachings and spirit are still part of my everyday life. I know that everything you said it true. From a smaller perspective, there's no way out. The ONLY way out is to expand your perspective even more, so that you simultaneously hold an infinite perspective while dealing with day-to-day life here on earth. Besides Stuart, my only saving grace is another spiritual teacher named Almine. I'm sharing this information with you because I truly and deeply understand your utter and complete sense of devastation and hopelessness that this world is on an unstoppable path to destruction. Nothing here makes sense to those of us who don't worship darkness. Almine's information is esoteric, and might seem at first glance to not be pertinent...but it is. I've attended workshops of hers, read many books and taken many courses. She can help you transcend. She can help you see the light amid the darkness. http://diary.spiritualjourneys.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had been planning my retirement in Hawaii and sadly changed my mind, not my heart. After reading about your daughter (sounds just like mine…you know, it's that apple/tree thing) I will dream on it once again…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 21 i ching~
      Indeed it is a wonder to see the choices our progeny make; the Islands being my daughter's favorite vacation spot, they go there every summer for 2 weeks. She is well aware Hawaii is a super hot zone, just like her home in Alaska; she just ain't gonna let that cramp her style. That kind of stubbornness comes from her mom, who refuses to move out of her beloved school bus; even thou she knows it's like living in a microwave oven - when she owns a three bedroom cedar house 100 feet away.
      Radiation is an equal opportunity killer and will respect no wealth, guile, denial or attempt to escape. Very soon now the only safe place will be ABE, anywhere but earth! Ah, yes, we must now dream the future, such as it is, because only the dreamers can change the dream. Peaceful Blessings.

      Delete
  5. Anony@8:54~
    Thanks for the link & kind words. Not everything is the way it seems; some of my older posts might interest you. Peaceful Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chautauqua,

    Thank you for speaking your truth.

    "Yeah the dance band on the Titanic
    Singing nearer my God to thee
    And the iceberg's on the starboard bow
    Won't you dance with me"

    We've hit the iceberg and I'll go down with this Ship, but I will never ever forget the dancing. At this point, I'm devoid of emotion, worn out from carrying my sword of Light, but as long as we're above water, I will continue the mission. Lifeboats are my specialty. Love, Althea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Althea~
      Hey sister, just the image I needed in my head, now all day I'll be thinking about Alfred Hitchcock's movie, 'Lifeboat', and then there's always the story of the lifeboat from Moby Dick, which as I recall was no picnic either. At this point I'm using google earth, trying to find Tom Hanks island from "Cast Away" - "People watching" has always been one of my favorite hobbies, and I have the feeling that it's about to get very, very interesting around here, pull up a chair and pass me a Corona and a bong! As Steve Buschemi famously said in 'Armageddon'..."It's time to embrace the horror!"
      Blessings in the Blight,
      Chautauqua

      Delete
  7. Hello my friend.....thank the great spirit we are all just passing through....my friends and family have grown tired of my clarion calls, however my spirit will not give up! I will not surrender to evil and malicious entities....I had a dream the other night and I had to cord ( with white and gold light) many dark entities and objects and send them back to source!....Challenging times in deed!
    Onelove.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terrance~ Just like Jerry, I long to go where the wind don't blow so strange. Wouldn't it be ironic if all this convoluted mess is what it took for humanity to find Unity? The way it seems to be going; before long, all we'll have left is love, and each other. I will be watching with great interest to see which road is taken. As we get deeper and deeper into this, will we fall upon each other as savages & cut-throats - making prophesy every doomsday movie ever made? Or will we at long last see that which has been there to be seen all along: Love is all you need, and salvage some shred of dignity before we walk hand in hand into extinction, opting out of a raw deal? Pick One!

      Great work with the round-up, nice work; and thanks!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for another great article. The wisdom of Stuart comes through in your writing, so in that sense he lives on for us all. As for our kids and grandkids, I've come to realise that they have to make their own decisions as we did. (some of mine weren't so good in retrospect). So long as they're aware of reality as it really is, there's not much else we can do for them. I believe our current dilemma and lack of action comes from the divisiveness of humanity. Even if we could muster together a group to take action, even that group would be divided within and the best psychopath would rise to the top as the leader. The only action I feel we can take is within ourselves. Maybe, that's the only way left to go. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts. Dee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee~ You compliment me deeply with your words, now I guess I know why I soaked his work up like a sponge all those long years ago. Have long since parted with most of the books themselves, lamentably, but the info is on my internal hard drive :)

      I sure hear you about the psychopaths taking over any grass roots movement; it is how they do it!

      Maybe you & I should start selling high priced seminars on how to escape into a parallel alternate reality; then we could watch the rest of the show, sitting on our millions, from somewhere with a great view! Gotta think creative in such desperate times.

      Delete
    2. ...One thing is for sure, and that is when Hollywood & the Sci-Fi channel start turning out a whole slew of movies about "The Fukushima Future" type scenarios, thats when we'll know we're really cooked! Just like the steady diet of war movies to numb us into being in a constant mindset of 'being at war'. either way, as I say...it should be excellent entertainment!

      Delete
  9. we stand between two mirrors of seeming reality....looking into one we see our reflections in the other reflecting back and forward within infinity..........www.allusionstoillusions.blogspot.com
    finnmaccool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finnma~
      "But which is real and which the illusion?"

      Delete
  10. Hey there,great post-exactly where I am also. Part of me thinks that things have to get really bad before people "get it". Day to day survival needs keeps you in the matrix.
    Then it's a choice between Tina Turner in Thunder Dome (one of the Mad Max or Road Warrior in US films) or a reality where people share and help each other through the tough times.
    Know which one I wanna be in!
    My motto in these times: Good always wins in the end and Nobody gets left behind!
    Love from down under :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anony@3:01 AM~
      Age, experience and treachery will always prevail over youth, ambition & talent. People who believe that things will improve once Obama is gone just simply don't understand the problem. Yeah I've been hearing all my life that good always wins out over evil but I just ain't buying it, sounds like counter-spin diversionary 'Team Dark' bullshit programming, just like "you can't fight city hall" - and "My country, right or wrong." Well we don't have to fight city hall, just burn it down to the ground. As for my country; I defended it in Vietnam, where it was as wrong as it could be, so I call BS on that as well. If my country is right, fine, I'm all in - but when my country is wrong, criminally insane, and engaging in wars of conquest for dead dinosaur residue, I will not support, defend, or give it money.

      Hope you are staying safe & comfy in all the heat I hear you have down under just now, it sounds much worse than the drought we currently have going on here in California. Things are getting downright creepy in this place. Be Well!

      Delete
  11. Greetings my friend Chautauqua.
    May this new year be full of plot expansion of consciousness of love for you and your loved ones. The rest comes as a consequence.

    How fucked are we really?

    We have individual responsibilities rather in relation to our position as conscious beings and cro-creators.
    But this responsibility can not push the limits of free will.
    I think the trick of the game is the 'consent', which is conscious or unconscious.

    Now, to reason with me. Only the Earth, or the proverbial shit pervades this universe perceptible to the senses of 3D?
    Everything in this universe is transient. Stars, planets, galaxies, all the energy in matter is unstable. Explodes. Will end one day.

    The creation of this reality was a Universal dump. And there is one responsible for it.

    There is also help. Was sent. But see enormous resistance.

    So, there is a cosmic war taking place over possession and control of that our Universe.

    If we understand earthly events only with the tunnel from earthly reality, it really is an illusion, the anger and despair dominate us fall into the trick of the main matrix.

    There are two matrix. The earthly and the spiritual. No use releasing only the earthly matrix. The spiritual is the main matrix.

    There are two possibilities regarding the origin of our spirits.

    It may be that the universe or it can be the universe that came to our rescue.

    The intersection of these Universes occurs in the frequency in which we incarnate.

    Exist in two populations at the same time. It is a matter of frequency.


    There are parallel Earths in several different frequencies. The closer the 3D lowest frequencies.

    All built from the other universe. Call the higher spiritual world.

    Is part of the rescue and fix this flat universe which was created fucked.

    Different laws governing the two Universes.

    The laws of the universe in which we live are the laws of action and reaction.

    The law of another universe is unconditional love. This law comes from a higher power, stable, peaceful, beautiful.

    It is inevitable correction of the universe in which the Earth belongs. Love will stabilize him and will be tapped only what is constructive, beautiful, creative and loving.

    Fixing an Universe is noble work, a good curriculum.

    Ignorance makes the output frequency of fear virtually impossible.

    Their talented and sincere contribution through this blog, is unique and modifies the universe my friend. Changes for better.

    Thank you very much.

    Hug.

    Wander your friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brother Wander~
      Ahh, there you are! Was beginning to wonder if you'd left without me. Indeed you are so correct. How many times have humans done something without any consideration (or compassion) for those who it affects the most (worst) - Perhaps we got that bad attitude from the universe itself, which can be a stone cold bitch at times, what with gamma ray bursts, dark matter and such; so we have zero room to snivel and complain when its or turn to hold the shitty end of the stick. In our abject arrogance, we just naturally assume that everything is about US, how pathetic! Never occurs to us that the universe is nothing if not order constantly breaking down into chaos -we're insignificant! Maybe dear Gaia just got tired of humans being such a "surface infestation" and decided that evolution this time just wasn't a feasible notion, decided to "shake us off like a bad case of fleas" to quote George Carlin...Hey here's a clue- MAYBE if humans weren't such arrogantly stupid DICKS and didn't build nuclear reactors on active fault lines, we would never have to face this kind of extinction event. Indeed my friend, We are all just stardust to begin with, we are literally made from the things that stars make: and the minute our nearest star creates Iron, it's all over for Earth since the resulting explosion would engulf this beautiful blue marble in space! It's about to get real interesting !

      Delete
    2. I have to pay so much negative karma accumulated (probabilistically) my friend. Too early for me to get off the tram.

      Law of Rhythm - 5 Hermetic Law
      "Everything has ebbed and flowed, everything has its tides, everything rises and falls, the rhythm compensates."

      I understand your 'disgusted' state. This is also part of the law of rhythm.
      After our consciousness is an individualized universe.
      That feeling is transient. Stay calm.

      If it is inevitable, relax and enjoy the ride.
      Peace brother.

      Delete
    3. Wander~
      How exactly right you are my brother; thanks for the reminder.
      Despite Da Disgust De Ride Demands enjoyment ~
      or else ya gott Do-over!
      Peaceful Blessings!

      Delete
  12. It's all illusion. Why worry?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I finally found time to read your latest blog. While I mostly agree with you, I have a couple comments.
    I think it is possible to mitigate the dangers from all these poisons. Do you know about MMS and diatamaceous earth?

    Also I personally believe that it is possible to create a spiritual protective bubble around yourself. You can use the Intrinity for this. I haven't been sick at all, not even a sniffle, in 7 years. I think people that go to doctors are fools. I also think most doctors are criminals- especially oncologists.

    Having said that, what is all this desire for longevity about. Isn't this the epitome of narcissism ? Really it is the ego trying to preserve itself. The soul doesn't care, it is eternal.

    So, it turns out that the human race is a failed experiment and the earth is toast. I have had a great life. It was fun while it lasted!

    Maybe it's time to get back to Arcturus anyway..........

    Your Friend, Fred

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fred~
      Always great to hear from you! Must agree with your feelings about the medical profession, as I've always noted that they claim only to "practice" medicine, maybe that explains why they wear those masks, to hide their face in shame. You got me, I have not heard of MMS and diatamaceous earth until today, so I gotta fire up the Google and get up to speed. I am experimenting with several pieces of Organite which seem to have some interesting properties.

      Like yourself, I am not at all interested in Longevity here in this place as I too have led a great life full of fun, adventure, discovery, and some damn decent souls to walk with me a while on this road we are all on, (the meat sack road). This post wasn't about me and my generation, this shit happened on "our watch" so it's only fair that we reap the whirlwind ~ my point here is that because of this nuclear atrocity (which could have easily been averted by not building on fault lines) we have robbed every generation that follows us of their future! If one stops for a moment to consider the impact Fukushima is going to have 30, 60 & 90 years down the road, one can then understand why I believe our progeny, and theirs; will curse our names for a thousand years!

      Can't say I agree with you that the soul doesn't care, unless of course we all agreed to experience this together before the memory wipe...Yes the soul knows it's eternal nature, and that this is all just a grand illusion, yet many things within the illusion are remarkably real, and deadly just the same.

      When you leave for Arcturus, how about swinging by to pick me up as a stowaway, I'm ready to get out of this toxic dump.

      With Respect, Chautauqua

      Delete
    2. Still training fearlessness, but hopetechnically I remain searching the anomaly in the morph on this taosurfboard ... ;) Thank you Chautauqua for all you share here. God s speed to you all into this common experience of life on planet earth in 3D. SuZen

      Delete
    3. Hopetech~
      Fear is a function of the ego, which fears death & nonexistence more than it fears being without 'us', ego cannot exist without 'us', therefore is not a spiritual function, but rather a human instinct to aid us in survival in this place. This becomes important to understand in 'our' current global situation, because our souls are immune & impervious to radiation, corexit, chemtrails, crude oil, etc -only the flesh will suffer, but with the soul imprisoned within, which is really gonna suck.

      Delete
  14. Bravo, C, Bravo! Think you may be overstating the issue regarding Fukushima, though. I just recently saw a pic of Sean Penn swimming in the Pacific Ocean and, as far as I know, Oprah still has a home in Maui. That being said, how can there be cause for serious concern :).

    I'm finally at peace with planet insanity. Either we're fucked or we're not and there's something coming (aliens, god, or, god forbid - US!...) that will be a game-changer, some black swan event(s) - something(s) we cannot yet imagine...

    That being said, however, no matter what happens or what does not happen, I must say the one thing that drives me bonkers is the new age denialism, solipsism, truth is relative bullshit. I absolutely cannot stand that shit. Ya know how ya know it's a crock - because those who prescribe to that belief always have their stories changing depending on the circumstances.

    Oh, everything's fine, really? Nothing to do, let's not even acknowledge ANYTHING that's happening, there is no truth? La la la la la? So, if your daughter is being physically abused by her boyfriend, well, everything's fine right? No need to take any action, right? Maybe it's all in her mind. After all, her story - that her boyfriend's abusing her - is it true? All truth is relative, after all....

    Drives me freakin' insane. Truth has been turned into a "it's not to be discussed if it's "negative"" crap and even so, it's all RELATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!. It's unreal.

    End rant.

    Right now, all I want is to share life with open-minded, honest, loving and, yes, non-denialistic friends, for the remainder of what ever time it is we have. Nothing else matters.

    ps: So, do I understand you're in California? Plans on moving away from the "slightly" toxic environment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CGF~
      It's gonna have to be one humongous black swan to go one better than Fukushima, cause I can imagine some serious shit; and so far a constantly erupting nuclear volcano wins the race every time. By it's very nature of being invisible and odor free, radiation is a natural candidate for being ignored, "out of sight, out of mind" sorta thing.

      When faced with the "Unthinkable" once it becomes reality we humans can be counted upon to come up with some real winners for escapist logic; and after giving it some considerable thought, who am I to tell them it's just a defense mechanism, which will NOT protect them? If I did that convincingly enough then I'd be taking away their training wheels, and they'd feel a lot more lost, helpless & alone than they already are. Doesn't do any good, just scares the cattle more than need be.

      Yes, indeed I intentionally overstated the Fukushima thing, if such an act is actually possible; because I was in my "Full on Heyókȟa Mode" which calls for some contrarian tactics. The Heyókȟa symbolize and portray many aspects of the sacred, the Wakȟáŋ. Their satire presents important questions by fooling around. They ask difficult questions, and say things others are too afraid to say. By reading between the lines, the audience is able to think about things not usually thought about, or to look at things in a different way. Principally, the Heyókȟa functions both as a mirror and a teacher, using extreme behaviors to mirror others, thereby forcing them to examine their own doubts, fears, hatreds, and weaknesses. They provoke laughter in distressing situations of despair and provoke fear and chaos when people feel complacent and overly secure, to keep them from taking themselves too seriously or believing they are more powerful than they are. In addition, Heyókȟa's don’t seem to care about taboos, rules, regulations, social norms, or boundaries. Paradoxically, however, it is by violating these norms and taboos that they help to define the accepted boundaries, rules, and societal guidelines for ethical and moral behavior. This is because they are the only ones who can ask "Why?" about sensitive topics and employ satire to question the specialists and carriers of sacred knowledge or those in positions of power and authority. Their role is to penetrate deception, turn over rocks, and create a deeper awareness.

      The time of awakening others is passed us as the wheels come off faster with each passing day.
      The time of letting go is upon us now, as there is nothing to save because radiation only kills flesh.

      Now its all about creating quality time with those who mean the most to you Instead of those who are mean to you the most!

      Yeah, I'm in drought stricken California with zero plans to move anywhere, except perhaps Alaska in a year or two. My Daughter & grandchildren will need me most by then. We were together when she came into this world, I think I should be there for the end as well.
      Blessings, C

      Delete
  15. Interesting thoughts my friend.

    I simply cannot imagine that there's not 'something' behind all of this that we cannot perceive. It's simply too crazy, too bizarre, too unstoppable. The good news is that in a crazy way, it puts thing in perspective in that if one realizes that everything in our current reality is simply an illusion and there's nothing to be done, it's then easy to let go of it all. I find there's comfort in that, rather than things being "kinda crazy" which could be maddening as you might think you can fix it all by just joining the right "fix the world" non-profit. It's a relief to be past that.

    I have similar dynamics with family members - they don't want to hear about anything. Some are now getting sick from it all (GMO's, other crap food, vaccines....leading to cancer, etc.), and when they do they want to come together to support one another in a typical fashion, but outside of myself, they don't want to/refuse to hear the truth of why they are getting ill. It's a beyond super difficult dynamic to deal with.

    How can one care for someone, truly care and support that person(s), but do so remaining silent to truth that can keep them from getting ill in the first place, and then when they do, get them back on the road to health. You can't. It's crazy and I've become absolutely numb to it all after years of trying.

    We all need to do what we feel is right in our hearts, it's an individual thing.
    Much love,
    CGF~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CGF~
      What you're dealing with is among the toughest of 'assignments' we can draw. Keep in mind the concept of group reincarnation, family groups often incarnate together, mixing up the gender bender each time, so in a past life you may have been the primary caregiver - OR - the one who needed much care yourself. You should see "What Dreams May Come" because its all about that.

      Something else. Many times when we see people we care about suffering, or in need; even if we know they will reject the help, we still want to render it to them, which might just be a great disservice to them...because sometimes people are doing exactly what they need to be doing in order to learn, process, integrate and grow spiritually. Maybe sometimes we're better off to not interfere. True wealth is measured by how many things we can just leave alone. Peaceful Blessings.

      Delete
  16. Wow! Someone who actually agrees with me. Whenever I mention the Fukushima atrocity (& nothing meaningful, worldwide, being done about it...I just get blank stares. I believe we incarnated at this time to advance this civilization...not end it. It's not looking so good. Trouble is, if or when this civilization ends, a "thread" carries forward into the next one, so it's "same old, same old". I believe it's imperative we wake up, step up (in consciousness) & clean up our act (individually & collectively). This would transform not only our planet, but the entire multiverse.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Appreciate your words, C. One final thought for the evening. I've noticed from your writings that you seem to bounce from one extreme to the other, i.e. righteous anger to a zen-like "everything is as it should be/there's nothing to be done." I don't mean this as a criticism, just an observation. And to be frank, for the last couple of years I've found myself doing exactly the same. Shifting sands that never stop shifting. I can never seem to get grounded, or live by conviction as the emotions of it all alternate from one extreme to the other over and over.

    The issue with the unknowns as you write to is that no one knows how much of it is "true", i.e. reincarnation, archons, gnostics, afterlife, god, reptilians, etc. etc. etc. etc. This is maddening in itself and one can never find a grounding in "possibilities" outside of the 3D reality we know. It's a real tough way to live life.

    Funny enough, I saw that movie for the first time last year on my birthday. It was incredibly beautiful. I found myself wanting to jump into the television, fully content with the possibility that I could not jump back through the other way!

    Goodnight~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for accurately describing it as righteous anger, as that is the very best kind after all.
      Although I am far from being a Zen dude (I do have my moments) I do tend to seek balance in all things, aside from meditating and Kirtan chanting, so, OK maybe semi-Zen-like; on my good days.
      All of that is challenged on a daily basis by my daughter & grandchildren having their very futures stolen from them, as the great unwashed masses stampede over each other on black Friday.

      I would submit that those who are not equally angered over all that is going down (us) simply aren't paying close enough attention.

      These subjects are only unknown because people refuse to open their minds to a vaster reality which exists all around us, they avoid, ignore and deny these subjects because they simply don't want to know.

      We are not the descendants of brave neolithic cave dwellers who learned how to survive in a primordial world -they all died. No, our ancestors were the terrified ones who shivered in fear, refusing to leave the cave, this is who we are; and the very clever psychopaths have exploited that fact ever since - keeping us all under their domain...indeed, a very tough way to live.

      It helps to be mercurial.

      Sweet Dreams~

      Delete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Chautauqua ...mmmmm....ok here it is...there are two types of incarnations on our planet!
    Sequencial and simultaneous incarnations. We were all sequencials at one time, then some of us took the leap of faith and incarnated simultaneously across all time periods. The sequencials are like the Borg and have a hive mentality and you and I are experiencing the control and lockdown of society world wide. The sequencials think they can obtain our emotional and spiritual gains through technology and because the spirit of Earth is graduating and we are all in end game, they have decided to destroy the Earth. If they can't have it , no one can! (fukushima ...gulf oil spill.... excetera...excetera!)
    Sequencials are psychopathic in nature because they have no emotional empathy! This galaxy game will be continued,but not on this planet.....If you have read any of Monroe's books on O.B.E.'s, I'll meet you at the park and library on level 27.....onelove.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terrance~
      What you just so elegantly described is something I have seen, and pondered several times before...but never with the incarnational twist, I have never come across that before, but it sire "fits" nicely when one considers the many times when we have dreams, visions, or little experiences I call "peek-a-boo" glimpses, and it seems so natural, yet unlike anything here. I think you may have something there! I am of course familiar somewhat with Monroe's work with OBE's - but more from reference than reading them all. I've always liked Rumi's "Out there beyond the concepts of right & wrong, there is a field; I'll meet you there." If you see the Buddha, Kill Him! ;)

      Delete
  20. Have you read "Alien Interview?" That's the story of the Army nurse who supposedly communicated telepathically with the sole survivor of the Roswell alien crash.

    According to the alien, Earth is a prison planet where all the malcontents, free thinkers, criminals and others in the universe who won't conform are banished for eternity with our minds wiped repeatedly so we never really understand who and what we are; immortal spiritual beings or "Is-bes."

    From the text:

    "The purpose of the prison planet is to keep Is-bes on Earth forever. Promoting ignorance, superstition and war between Is-bes helps to keep the prison population crippled and trapped behind "the wall" of electronic force screens. Only a demonic, self-serving government would employ a "logic" or "science" to conceive that an "ultimate solution" to any problem is to murder and permanently erase the memory of every artist, genius, skilled manager, and inventor, and cast them into a planetary prison together with political opponents, killers, thieves, perverts, and disabled beings of an entire galaxy."

    Like you, I'm perplexed as to why the human race is seemingly incapable of acting according to its own best interests. I've combed the religious, the spiritual and the secular for clues but always come away empty handed.

    When faced with the empirical evidence of our history, I hate to admit it, but "Alien Interview" seems to offer as good an explanation as any as to why things are what they are.

    This is how diabolical this system supposedly is.

    According to the alien, the planet is encircled by an electronic force field and when we die and begin to reincarnate and to recover our memories our souls are lured by a bright light. When we respond to the light, Zap! Memories gone for another incarnation. Think of how many near death experiences train us to "run to the light."

    Ok, so this is all fiction, right?

    I certainly hope so but every time I'm confronted with the futility of our predicament certain aspects of "Alien Interview" come to mind and makes me wonder.

    And if that time comes, will I run to the light?

    (here's a link)

    http://alieninterview.org/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  21. came from a 'nuclear' family, choked on every cheerio. knew this was coming when a wee lass. turned away from all people, shut the world out. a wasted youth. Looking back, it was probably a normal nuclear family reaction. peacekeepers were bombs in my home, and I grew to despise myself as I exploded every day. but I was mistaken! I love this little spinning top, but people in general ...make me nervous...and I feel better when they are not around...except when they tell the truth. great article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Earth, what a beautiful planet ~
      Shame about the people... "
      ~Stuart Wilde~

      Delete